Saturday, August 7, 2010

Happy National Day!

Happy National Day to All! and HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE!
Glad for a break and a long weekend.
This will allow for more time to use more goodies and of cos a chance to Top up of all the new CHA goodies that is going to come *wink* *wink*.
A card to start off, cant seems get enough of my card addiction recently.

Supplies include : PTI CS, PP, stamps and Buttons, Prima stamps and flowers.
Off to more eye candies lol, found this new arrival in my LSS from g studio! isnt it sooo sooo cute.
Cant stop my hands from grabbing more from the tray...... have all the cards inspiration all over my idea bubble.
This is what i did for my half finish album! made a background using stamps.


A closer look and i was jumping up and down to my surprise and finally Tattered Angels gimmer glam is here!!!! Weeee after reading so much about it i found it! i just had to also grab that into my cart. it really gave the finishing a spectacular final touch! although from the photo you cant see the shiny flakes of glitter but it is really shiny.



off to more scrapping now! tata

No comments:

Post a Comment