Friday, September 17, 2010

In Mood for Cards

In mood for Cards!

Let me show you a few Cards to chase away the Mid week Blues LOL! Apparently am feeling still blue although its Wednesday.

Have been a loyal fan of Cards Magazine and have subscribed to them for about a year now. Funny thing is I enjoy reading it so much but never really try using them whenever I wanted to make a Card. Strange right. I just love to see the work done by those amazing ladies.

So in order to put good use to the Magazine instead of it being an eye Candy I decided to “Cardlift” one of the Card inside. Is there such a word “Cardlift”? am now wondering.

Using the July 2010 issue, made this card for my couple friend who is celebrating their 3rd Year Anniversary today! Happy Anniversary!




Seeing the final results of the card. I love it so much! To top it up I am making good use of my sizzix 3D flower Die. The two yellow flowers are handmade using the die and the pink flower is from Prima.

Stay tune for another card soon i promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment