Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Daily Inspiration

Hello and time flies as usual and its already July which means half of 2011 is gone… Sometimes I really wonder where it has all gone has. Decided to do a little mid year packing of my Scrapbook Stash as the saying goes if the old things are not gone NEW ones cant come.


So among my packs of paper I found the American Crafts “Enchanted” Collection which I have bought late last year... *Guilty*


Using the pretty lace cardstock to form my background and added some hand cut out flowers from the pattern paper.



This is what I have come out with my lovely niece. She was at my place the other day and I was wondering what she was pointing at and it was a Banana that she has seen on the dining table. She was so sweet to ask if she could have it in broken sentences as she is still learning to speak. She looked SoOo Happy when I handed it to her. 

Try going thru your stash and see what you’ve been storing away, you might just discover something!

 








No comments:

Post a Comment