Thursday, August 19, 2010

Hand Made Flower Card

Its time for Create Card Challenge! Love to see the topic each week provided for the challenge it keeps me an objective to at least finish a card a week. This weeks challenge is on handmade flower and this really excites me as I LOVE flowers and have always been fascinated how others have manage to master this skill of making their own flowers.

It really seems to be a trend these days as I see so much information on how to make these flowers there are tutorials and blogs that features step by step instructions. Anyway to move on here is my card for the challenge, have choose to use My minds eye’s The Lush collection as I simply love the soft colors. Using a plain white cardstock I die cut the flowers, misted it with Tattered Angels and inked the edges with distressed inked. After putting the card together felt that it was too plain so made 2 smaller flowers to accompany the big blue flower!

No comments:

Post a Comment