Sunday, April 24, 2011

Simple moments

Hope all of you had a great weekend and sadly its going to end soon LoL .... but that does not stop me from sharing a Layout that i really love using Crate Papers Restoration collection. When i saw it it was love at first sight cos the colors and all made me want to scrap a photo that i have taken during my photoshoot that fits it perfectly. Using the Crate Paper Sketch provided this April.


This is actually a old trishaw that we had found displayed and thought that it would be fun to have a shot next to it and it was really funny as DH was pretending to ride it and also saying hello at the same time.


If anyone ever ask me what supplies is a must i would definately say punches! i can't live without them! this time i used it as a border for my background as well as beside the photos. I recently also found out that Studio Calico Mister Huey White mist are great! although i have heard so much about it but only manage to get my hands on it recently so you would definately be seeing more of it!
My mood for Layout just spring back strangely so i am going to create create and create more layout before it dissappears.

No comments:

Post a Comment