Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Color Room #16

This week i decided to give it a shot to play along with the color room palette #16.

i guess the only way to step out of my comfort zone and try something different. Lol red is really not my color and later from my LO you can see it only has a teeny weeny bit of red.





But i did enjoy doing this LO see below.

The paper that i have used is actually from a wrapping paper that i love from the first time my eyes set on it. Using the label from webster page and of cos my fav prima flowers and blings.

This time round i decided to emboss using clear powder directly onto the Cardstock rubbing ink onto the stamped imaged as i find it a bit too plain. Cant help including butterflies as usual.


Cant wait for the next palette!

No comments:

Post a Comment