Monday, July 12, 2010

Scrap Dares #1

Made this LO for MWL Scrap Dares#1. Had this idea to try something different this time instead of my usual pinks and blues. Decided to use Fluffy as my inspiration of Happy and Bright colors just like her. it helped alot to keep focusing on the object and make the papers work around it haha. Requirement was to use butterflies and envelop in a 12 x 12 LO, just the way i like it! Search through my stash to find the Maya road envelop that seems to have been forgotten but was so excited to get my hands the last time kekeke.


Did abit of misting this time round using Maya mist for the first time and i had to say i like it. It seems to be more uniform or perhaps it is how i handled or position the bottle.. hmmm i have to practice more i guess.


In tomorrow post i will WHY I LOVE PAPERTREY INK! i love love love them so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment