Monday, June 27, 2011

My Life is So Beautiful because You are in it..

Its time once again for Prima June BAP! really enjoy the sketches and what makes me wanting to participate each time is that i will dig thru my stash of Prima goodies and used them instead of collecting them.

Here is the June Sketch which i have used.

This has to be one of my favourite collection from Prima, the Shabby Chic Collection ~ Grape Twilight. Remember walking into my LSS and was paying up for some items and the lady was telling me how beautiful this collection was and why have i not bought them. Luckily i U-turn and headed back to the shelves if not i would have almost missed these pretty papers. But sadly i only manage to grab a few pieces and they were all gone. Enough said here is what i have done below.



The title is stamped on a transparent sheet from one of the packages. Although it cannot be really seen in the pictures it writes ~ My Life have been So Beautiful because You are in it.


A closer look on the beautiful Prima flowers and can you see the roses on the papers its just so dreamy. The birds and butterflies are from Pink Paislee Butterfly Garden collection.

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment